Watch Series Online
8 New TV Shows to Watch on TV or Online this Fall 2016
New TV shows are swarming around different TV network today and these are the eight shows that you should not miss and should follow beginning this September. Here are the 8 newest shows coming this Fall of 2016:
- The Exorcist – This is airing in Fox network starting September 23. It is the modern version of the film with the same title and follows Father Tomas Ortega and Father Marcus Lang as they tackle horrifying demonic possessions and confronting the face of true evil. Based on the 1971 novel by William Blatty. Stars Alfonso Herrera as Father Tomas Ortega, Ben Daniels as Father Marcus Keane, Geena Davis as Angela Rance, Brianne Howey as Katherine Rance – a former ballet dancer, Hannah Kasulka as Casey Rance, Kurt Egyiawan as Brother Bennett, Alan Ruck as Henry Rance, Giu Carol as Paloma, David Hewlett as the voice of the demon, and Lynn Gerbec as a Lacrosse Coach.
Related: 8 Websites to Watch Series Online for Free Without Downloading and No Registration
- MacGyver – Here’s another action-adventure show that you should not miss. This is the 2016 reboot of the ABC series with the same name. The show airs on CBS beginning the 23rd of September. It follows twentysomething Angus MacGyver a creative and talented young member of a secret U.S. government organization where he uses his extraordinary talents for problem solving and his extensive knowledge of science to save lives. Stars Lucas Till as Angus “Mac” MacGyver, George Eads as Jack Dalton, Tristin Mays as Riley Davis, Justin Hires as Wilt Bozer, and Sandrine Holt as Patricia Thornton.
- Lethal Weapon – Now this is another series that is based in a film. Features Damon Wayans as Roger Murtaugh, Clayne Crawford as Martin Riggs, Jordana Brewster as Dr. Maureen Cahill, Keesha Sharp as Trish Murtaugh, Kevin Rahm as Captain Brooks Avery, Dante Brown as Roger “RJ” Murtaugh Jr., Chandler Kinney as Riana Murtaugh, and Johnathan Fernandez as Scorsese, a pathologist with the LAPD. This FOX series centers with iconic cop duo Riggs and Murtaugh as they fight crimes with opposite method in solving them. Starts airing September 21.
- Frequency – Here’s a new The CW drama series that crosses the past and present in solving crimes. It stars Peyton List as Raimy Sullivan, Riley Smith as Frank Sullivan, Mekhi Phifer as Satch DeLeon, Anthony Ruivivar as Stan Hope, Lenny Jacobson as Gordo, Devin Kelley as Julie Sullivan and Daniel Bonjour as Daniel Lawrence. The story started in 2016 when NYPD Detective Raimy Sullivan discovered that he can communicated with his deceased father via a ham radio and in her attempt to save him it causes a certain butterfly effect that changes the present that she have known. She must help his father to solve crimes from his time to fix this timeline changes. Airing October.
- The Good Place – a new fantasy comedy series that centers with Eleanor Shellstrop, an ordinary woman who, through an extraordinary string of events, enters the afterlife where she comes to realize that she hasn’t been a very good person. With the help of her wise afterlife mentor, she’s determined to shed her old way of living and discover the awesome (or at least the pretty good) person within. Stars Kristen Bell, William Jackson Harper, Jameela Jamil, D’Arcy Carden, Manny Jacinto, and Ted Danson.
- No Tomorrow – a new romantic fantasy comedy series that centers with a woman who becomes involved with a free-spirited guy who inspires her to make an “apocalyst“, a list of things to do before the world ends—which he claims will be in eight months and twelve days. With the help of her friends, they try to find out if he can be taken seriously while completing the bucket list. Stars Tori Anderson as Evie, Joshua Sasse as Xavier, Amy Pietz as Deirdre, Jesse Rath as Timothy, and Sarayu Blue as Kareema. Airs on The CW starting 22nd of September.
- Designated Survivor – The 24 star, Kiefer Sutherland is back with this new dramatic thriller series. This time he is the highest political figure in the country. He plays as the U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Tom Kirkman who was appointed as the new US president after a catastrophic State of the Union attack on the US capitol kills all the members of the Cabinet. Other stars with him are Natascha McElhone, Adan Canto, Italia Ricci, LaMonica Garrett, Tanner Buchanan, Kal Penn, and Maggie Q. The series at ABC beginning September 21.
- Kevin Can Wait – a comedy series from CBS which stars Kevin James as Kevin Gable, Erinn Hayes as Donna Gable, Taylor Spreitler as Kendra Gable, Ryan Cartwright as Chale, Mary-Charles Jones as Sara Gable, James DiGiacomo as Jack Gable, Christopher Brian Roach as Mott, Leonard Earl Howze as Goody, Lenny Venito as Duffy, and Gary Valentine as Kyle. Follows Kevin, a retired policeman who postponed the “fun part” of his retirement after he asks his oldest daughter to stay at home to help her support his fiance and deal with other family problems.
Other new TV series that are worth to mention here are the following:
- Pure Genius
- Son of Zorn
- Van Helsing
- This is Us
- High Maintenance